1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In fulfillment with having of collected in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Society of the Information and the Electronic Commerce, next the following data are reflected:
The titular company of wevool.es is Diseño de Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L. (in future Disoltec), with address to this end in Avd. Low Alfafar 2 in Benetusser (Valencia) of C.I.F.: B97935175. E-mail of contact: email@example.com.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of Disoltec attribute the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be of application independent of the General Conditions of Hiring that if so are from forced fulfillment.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: wevool.es provides the access to multitude of information, services, programs or data (in future, “the contents”) in Internet pertaining to Disoltec or its licenciantes to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes the responsibility of the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that was necessary to accede to certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible to contribute truthful and allowed information. As a result of this registry, to the USER him a password can be provided for which he will be responsible, committing itself to make a diligent and confidential use of the same. The USER commits himself to make an suitable use of the contents and services (like for example services of chat, forums of discussion or groups of the news) that Disoltec offers through its portal and with declarative but nonlimiting character, not to use them (i) to incur illicit, illegal or opposite activities to the good faith and the public order; (II) to spread to contents or propaganda of racist character, xenophobe, pornographic-illegal, of vindication of the terrorism or that attempt against the human rights; (III) to bring about damages in the systems physical and logical of Disoltec, its suppliers or third people, to introduce or to spread in the network physical or logical computer viruses or any other systems that they are susceptible to bring about the damages previously mentioned; (IV) to try to accede and, where appropriate, to use the accounts of e-mail of other users and to modify or to manipulate its messages. Disoltec reserves the right to retire all those commentaries and contributions that harm the respect to the dignity of the person, which they are discriminatory, xenophobes, racists, pornographic, that attempt against youth or the childhood, the order or the public security or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for its publication. In any case, Disoltec will not be responsible for the opinions spilled by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: Disoltec fulfills the directives of Statutory law 15/1999 of 13 of December of Protection of Personal Character data, Real Decree 1720/2007 of 21 of December by that it is approved the Regulation of development of the Statutory law and other effective norm at every moment, and guards to guarantee a correct use and treatment of the personal data of the user. For it, next to each form of I successfully obtain of personal character data, in the services that the user can solicit to Disoltec, will let know to the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of its data in each case, informing to him into the responsibility of the created file, the direction of the person in charge, the possibility of exerting its rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties if so. Also, Disoltec informs that it gives fulfillment to Law 34/2002 of 11 of July, Services of the Society of the Information and the Electronic Commerce and will ask for its consent to him to the treatment of its e-mail with commercial aims at every moment.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Disoltec in case or like assignee, is holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of its webpage, as well as of the elements contained in the same (for a reason or purpose declarative, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, necessary programs of computer for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Disoltec or of its licenciantes. All rights reserved. By virtue of the arranged thing in articles 8 and 32,1, paragraph second, of the Law of Intellectual Property, is specifically prohibited the reproduction, the distribution and the public communication, including their modality of make available, of the totality or leaves from the contents